As GCDD's Family and Individual Supports Director, Dottie Adams, sets to retire from her 34-year career in disability advocacy, she shares on memories from close friends, known as the "The Directors." Learn more about Dottie's loving circle of support in a short piece written by Dottie Adams.The...
The following is a speech given by GCDD staff member Dottie Adams at the Making a Difference Annual Ceremony as she addresses and thanks the audience for honoring her career of advocacy work and her pending retirement. It is hard to believe that 34 years have gone by ... even the past 10 with...
More Articles ...
- Real Communities Continue to Expand
- An Interview with Georgia DCH Commissioner David A. Cook on Managed Care Featured in MAD Spring 2012
- A look into Managed Care in Georgia from MAD Spring 2012
- Real Communities Detroit Learning Journey Wrap Up
- Remembering and Reflecting on Katie Beckett
- Governor Deal Takes Action in the Disability Community from the Spring 2012 MAD
- Good morning from Detroit! A Learning Journey by GCDD's Organizing Director of the Real Communities Initiative, Caitlin Childs
- "Bridging Aging and Developmental Disabilities Service Networks" Report Released
- "Bridging Aging & Developmental Disabilities Service Networks: Newly Released Report
- A General Assembly Update from the MAD Spring 2012 Issue