Quitman, Brooks County Georgia Home of the Camelia, and the home of James Pierpont, the author of Jingle Bells The Arc of Brooks County, Hosts Attendance, 20 people Transportation Straw Poll: 20 Yes 0 No Quitman Listening Tour Meeting It was hard to start talking before...
Sunnydale Service Center Ocilla Georgia, amidst cotton fields 33 in attendance Transportation Straw Poll: 16 YES 0 NO First, about the cotton. The Sunnydale Service center is surrounded by cotton fields in various stages of ripening and harvesting. The fields that have been cleaned have...
Arc of Macon Again, a different type of gathering. An older couple who have a son who lives in his own apartment. A retired couple who have just received their license for a community living arrangement and want to support some individuals moving out of Atlanta Regional. A mom taking care of...
More Articles ...
- Public Forum in Gainesville to Discuss Developmental Disabilities
- A Public Awareness Video Series, "Voices Beyond the Mirror" - Part 1
- Listening Tour - Gainesville
- A Public Awareness Video Series, "Voices Beyond the Mirror" - Part 2
- Unlock the Doors to Real Communities Listening Tour - Summerville, near Rome, GA
- Feature Story in Fall MAD 2011- Annual Appreciation Ceremony Recognizes Those Who Make a Difference
- Feature Story in Fall MAD 2011- Integrated Employment Means Real Jobs and Real Wages
- Feature Story in Fall MAD 2011- Technology: Enabling Bright Futures
- A Public Awareness Video Series, “Voices Beyond the Mirror” – Part 3
- A Public Awareness Video Series, “Voices Beyond the Mirror” – Part 4