GCDD works behind the scenes with individuals and groups on the grassroots level through its Real Communities Initiative. The Better Together Mini Grants program in Milton is one of seven Georgia projects currently supported by funds from GCDD and here's a perfect example of our Real Communities...
The Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities' (GCDD) Real Communities project the Gwinnett Gives TimeBank is having a launch party to let people in the community learn about their project and how it can connect you with others in your community and allow you to share your gifts and talents....
More Articles ...
- GCDD's Real Communities are Creating Positive Opportunities from MAD Summer 2012
- Using Food to Rebuild Communities - Professional Perspectives from MAD Summer 2012
- The Context of Health: Building Healthy Communities featured in the Summer MAD 2012
- Planting the Seeds of Community-Building Inspires Growth of Food Justice Movement Featured in MAD Summer 2012
- GCDD Wins Telly Award for “Voices Beyond The Mirror”
- A Reflection on the Olmstead Decision featured in the MAD Summer 2012 Magazine
- Dottie Adams - Retiring but not Saying Goodbye from MAD Summer 2012
- GCDD's Individual and Family Supports Director Attends the Project Search International Conference
- The Directors - My Circle of Support
- A Message From Dottie Adams