In yesterday morning’s warm sun, a crowd of over 2,000 gathered and closed down Washington Street outside the Capitol to show support for people with disabilities at the 13th Annual Disability Day at the Capitol. From Valdosta to Ringgold, Savannah to Columbus people planned for this day for...
More Articles ...
- Four Tips to Make Job Hunting Easier For People with Developmental Disabilities
- Transportation Investment Act (TIA) Referendum Information
- Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities 2012-2016 Draft State Plan Available for Public Comment
- Coming Soon: The Summer 2011 Edition of Making A Difference
- Proposed Medicaid Cuts
- Department of Community Health Board Meeting-July 14, 2011: Proxy Caregiver Rules approved!
- The New Edition of Making a Difference is Now Available
- Transportation: A Two-Way Street; Read About TIA & How Georgians Can Voice Their Transportation Needs
- Transportation Report: Mobility Management Call Centers
- Unlock the Doors to Real Communities: 2011 Listening Tour