Along with Atlanta-based production company Splendidvid, GCDD won a national Telly Award for “Voices Beyond The Mirror,” a 10-part online video series portraying candid reflections and personal stories from people with disabilities. How did it happen?The original intention was to celebrate...
More Articles ...
- Dottie Adams - Retiring but not Saying Goodbye from MAD Summer 2012
- GCDD's Individual and Family Supports Director Attends the Project Search International Conference
- The Directors - My Circle of Support
- A Message From Dottie Adams
- CRPD in Senate Foreign Relations Committee (Capitol Impact Echo)
- Time Ticking for Death Row Man - GCDD Adds to Mounting Voices to Save Warren Hill from Death Sentence
- Join the Conversation with one of GCDD’s Real Communities Project – The Better Together Milton Initiative.
- How will the Affordable Care Act impact you?
- Letter to Dr. Phil McGraw of the Dr. Phil Show Regarding Recent Episode
- Get in the Garden. Get Neighborly. Get International This Sunday, June 24th!