In yesterday morning’s warm sun, a crowd of over 2,000 gathered and closed down Washington Street outside the Capitol to show support for people with disabilities at the 13th Annual Disability Day at the Capitol. From Valdosta to Ringgold, Savannah to Columbus people planned for this day for...
More Articles ...
- Fox News: iPad Helping Kids with Autism
- Zach Anner, Funny Man with CP, Lands Travel Show on Oprah's OWN Network
- Accessible Design Regulations Get First Update in 20 Years – Made Effective March 15
- Public Forum In Carrollton to Discuss Developmental Disabilities Thurs, April 14
- Media Roundtable on Developmental Disabilities Issues
- New Proposed Rules Could Improve Medicaid Coverage for Community-Based Services
- Governor Declares Support for Georgians with Disabilities As New Momentum Emerges from the Legislative Session
- Four Tips to Make Job Hunting Easier For People with Developmental Disabilities
- Transportation Investment Act (TIA) Referendum Information
- Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities 2012-2016 Draft State Plan Available for Public Comment