Starting Tuesday, September 7, 2021, GCDD will host weekly listening sessions called Talk About It Tuesday. They will be held from 12:00 noon-1:00 and give space for people to share their COVID-19 vaccination feelings of hesitation, confidence, and fears. These will be non-judgemental safe...
The Georgia Developmental Disabilities Network (GDDN) wants to share stories of individuals who received the COVID-19 vaccination to raise awareness of the vaccine and how it protects your loved ones and community from the spread of the Coronavirus. The Georgia DD Network invites you to...
More Articles ...
- Apply by February 21 to be a Georgia DD Council Member
- DCH Seeks Public Written Comments about Proposed Changes to COMP and NOW Waivers
- Vote in 2020 Runoff Elections
- GCDD Announces New NoFA/RFP for Coalition of Family Advocates
- GCDD Announces New NoFA for Accessibility Grant - Universal Design for Learning and Plain Language
- GCDD Announces New NoFA for Human Resources Consultant
- GCDD IMPACT - GCDD Receives Five Year Strategic Plan Feedback from Disability Community
- GCDD STORY COLLECTION - When Hobby Becomes Career
- PUBLIC POLICY FOR THE PEOPLE: The Disability Vote Counts!
- PUBLIC POLICY FOR THE PEOPLE: What to Know At The Polls