The Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities (GCDD) is currently seeking applications for membership for the following: One Self-advocate and One Family Member who live OUTSIDE of the Metro Atlanta Area GCDD is a 27-member board, appointed by the governor and comprised of at least 60...
Runoff elections are held when no candidate wins the required majority of votes. Anyone who is registered to vote in Georgia can vote in state, local, and federal runoff elections. Check your voter status. Runoff dates for the 2020 US Senate Race in Georgia are: November 18: Earliest day...
More Articles ...
- GCDD IMPACT - GCDD Receives Five Year Strategic Plan Feedback from Disability Community
- GCDD STORY COLLECTION - When Hobby Becomes Career
- PUBLIC POLICY FOR THE PEOPLE: The Disability Vote Counts!
- PUBLIC POLICY FOR THE PEOPLE: What to Know At The Polls
- The State of Employment: Collaboration, Change and Solutions Amid COVID-19
- Fall 2020 - WHAT’S HAPPENING IN WASHINGTON? Federal Disability Policy Updates
- REAL COMMUNITIES - Welcoming Community Dialogue Groups Host Virtual Retreat and Summit
- SELF-ADVOCACY SPOTLIGHT - Exercise Your Voting Rights
- Albany Tech takes a L.E.A.P. for Students with Disabilities
- GCDD VIEWPOINT - A Time of Opportunity