The Georgia Developmental Disabilities Network (GDDN) wants to share stories of individuals who received the COVID-19 vaccination to raise awareness of the vaccine and how it protects your loved ones and community from the spread of the Coronavirus. The Georgia DD Network invites you to...
The Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities (GCDD) is currently seeking applications for membership for the following: One Self-advocate and One Family Member who live OUTSIDE of the Metro Atlanta Area GCDD is a 27-member board, appointed by the governor and comprised of at least 60...
Runoff elections are held when no candidate wins the required majority of votes. Anyone who is registered to vote in Georgia can vote in state, local, and federal runoff elections. Check your voter status. Runoff dates for the 2020 US Senate Race in Georgia are: November 18: Earliest day...
More Articles ...
- GCDD Announces New NoFA/RFP for Coalition of Family Advocates
- GCDD Announces New NoFA for Human Resources Consultant
- GCDD Announces New NoFA for Accessibility Grant - Universal Design for Learning and Plain Language
- GCDD IMPACT - GCDD Receives Five Year Strategic Plan Feedback from Disability Community
- GCDD STORY COLLECTION - When Hobby Becomes Career
- PUBLIC POLICY FOR THE PEOPLE: The Disability Vote Counts!
- PUBLIC POLICY FOR THE PEOPLE: What to Know At The Polls
- The State of Employment: Collaboration, Change and Solutions Amid COVID-19
- Fall 2020 - WHAT’S HAPPENING IN WASHINGTON? Federal Disability Policy Updates
- REAL COMMUNITIES - Welcoming Community Dialogue Groups Host Virtual Retreat and Summit