Hello Advocates, If you have turned on the news lately, picked up the paper, or tuned in to your favorite radio show, there is a good chance that you already know our US Congress in Washington DC is currently discussing big changes to both Medicaid and our healthcare system. Phrases like Per...
My name is Lucas Rice. I live in Kathleen, GA. I began working with the Macon Roving Listeners in early June. Even though I am still in the learning process, I can tell that some changes have been made in the areas that have been listened to in the previous years. In the past, the residents...
Click here to download a pdf of the Proclamation. National...
More Articles ...
- Critical Need for Inclusion in the Arts
- GCDD ADVOCACY ALERT: NOW Waiver Public Forums
- Discovery: Focusing on Strengths, Gifts, Talents and Skills for Inclusive Work
- Georgia Evolution Conference Reimagines Opportunities for People with Disabilities
- Real Communities Collaborates to Impact Change
- Participants needed for The Family Mentor Program
- Money Follows the Person Hosts Photovoice Exhibit Capturing Community Living
- PolicyBite: February 3, 2017
- Disability in the Media – Changing for the Better?
- GCDD Kicks off Second Take Your Legislator to Work Day