Vote in 2020 Runoff Elections
Runoff elections are held when no candidate wins the required majority of votes.
Anyone who is registered to vote in Georgia can vote in state, local, and federal runoff elections. Check your voter status.
Runoff dates for the 2020 US Senate Race in Georgia are:
- November 18: Earliest day for a registrar to mail an absentee ballot for the general election runoff
- December 7: Voter registration deadline to vote in the federal runoff election
- December 14: Advanced in-person or early voting begins for the general election runoff for federal offices
- January 5, 2021: Federal election day
For more information about runoff elections, contact your County Registrar's Office.
How to apply for an absentee ballot:
1. Visit mvp.sos.ga.gov.
2. Once there, you will need to enter information such as yourname, date of birth and countyof residence.
3. If you’re not registered, you can do so by supplying your driver’slicense or state ID number.
4. Applications can be completedonline or printed and mailed in.
GEORGIA RUNOFF RACES
Both Georgia's US Senate seats will be decided in a runoff as no candidate received 50% or more of the vote. Below are the candidates for each seat and information on their platforms and voting records.