Making a Difference Magazine
Explore Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities' (GCDD) website for Making a Difference, its quarterly magazine focused on developmental disabilities!
The interactive website features easy navigation with articles of interest by topic; a dedicated page for the current issue that displays all the great articles; more videos, calendar of events and more.
And, with accessibility always at top of mind, the website is designed to be accessible to all who use assistive technology. The magazine is now also available in PDFs, Large Print, and Audio in both English and Spanish.
- Read. The articles that tell the story of the people we serve are still there for your reading pleasure. All the articles are available under the Current Issue tab on the website.
- En Español: Marcando la Diferencia está disponible en español. Lea los artículos en nuestro sitio web.
- Listen. With our commitment to accessibility, each article has its audio track for you to follow along with the story.
- The Accessible Audio is now available on the sidebar of each article, and the entire playlist is on Spotify.
- ✨ NEW! ✨ Allow us to introduce you to PinPoint, the newest podcast of Making a Difference! Follow on Spotify, Apple, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
- ✨ NEW! ✨ Watch. The magazine will now feature video stories that allow you to meet the people behind the story. Watch and meet the people behind their own story.
About the Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities:
The mission of GCDD is to advance social change, public policy and innovative practices that increase opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families to thrive where they live, learn, work, play and worship in Georgia’s communities. www.gcdd.org
Making a Difference is a quarterly magazine published online by the Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities (GCDD) in both English and Spanish. GCDD uses Making a Difference to advocate and educate various audiences about critical issues affecting people with developmental disabilities and to promote activities and create opportunities for people with developmental disabilities to exercise their right to live, learn, work, play and worship in Georgia communities. Sign up to receive Making a Difference magazine digitally by clicking the link below and see past issues in the archived magazines at the bottom of this page.
We hope you enjoy reading Making a Difference and welcome your comments and suggestions in writing by email with the subject line "Letter-to-the-Editor" at .
Sign up to receive our Making a Difference Magazine