Due to the evolving nature of the State and Federal Governments responses to Novel Coronavirus COVID-19, we are unable to ensure all events listed are still occurring. Please check with the organizer or the organizer’s website for cancellation notices. We will continue to attempt to update the website as quickly as we are able.
GDDN COVID-19 Pediatric Vaccines for 6 months and Up Webinar
- 09.15.2022 6:00 pm
Join the Georgia Developmental Disabilities Network on Thursday, September 15th at 6:00 PM ET as public health experts and several Georgia-based pediatricians answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 6 months and up.
This webinar will take place on Zoom and CART, ASL and Spanish support will be provided. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the meeting.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIlfu2tpjotGtaAvpvf0ZHWIEANLNnRJsxp
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
GCDD hosts and sponsors multiple events throughout the year. The events are defined by the agency’s five year strategic plan and legislative agenda.
To submit an event to our online calendar, complete this form.
GCDD welcomes and encourages event submissions for our online event calendar and community calendar in our quarterly Making a Difference Magazine.
Event Submission Guidelines:
• Organizations are restricted to submitting no more than two events per month.
• Submissions must be received at least three weeks in advance of the event.
• Events must align with GCDD's mission.
• Detailed contact information is required in the event clarification is needed for a submission
• The person submitting information about the event is responsible for the accuracy of the submission.
• Fundraisers and fundraising events are prohibited.
Additional questions regarding these guidelines may be sent to .