Join Us for An Online Session to Share Your COVID-19 Challenges
and Tell Us the Impact of COVID-19 on the Georgia Disability Community.
This is a weekly online/phone series to share your COVID-19 challenges and learn about resources
available to Georgians with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Tuesday, June 16th | 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. EST
Topic: Re-opening Georgia
View supports for this call including our Disability Acronym Guide and our COVID-19 Glossary on our GDDN COVID-19 page.
Registration is required for each session.
A maximum of 300 people can participate. ASL/CART services are provided for all sessions.
All sessions will be recorded and will be available for viewing on the following the day.
Who can participate in this call?
People with disabilities and their family members
State and Federal human and social services agency leaders
Media professionals and journalists
Complete Our COVID-19 Survey
Recordings of Previous Sessions:
- Share your COVID-19 story here.
- For questions about the call or resources, email
This web series is brought to you by the Georgia Developmental Disabilities Network
- The Arc Georgia
- Center for Leadership in Disability at Georgia State University
- Georgia Advocacy Office
- Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Institute on Human Development and Disability at the University of Georgia
- Parent to Parent of Georgia
- Spectrum Autism Support, Education and Resources
- Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta
- Fragile X Association
- Uniting for Change