Attend one of DBHDD’s Public Forums on services for people with I/DD ...
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK!
DBHDD's Division of Developmental Disabilities is hosting a series of five public forums to collect feedback from families on services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD).
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet the DBHDD Division Director, Mr. Ron Wakefield, and his team and to participate in a focused discussion on the direction of services for individuals with I/DD in Georgia.
- Receive updates from DBHDD on services such as: New I/DD Connects online portal, NOW/COMP waiver services and planning list, supported employment, participant- direction service delivery model, crisis services, support coordination, and DBHDD regional field office operations.
- Participate in a focused discussion with other families and provide your feedback on I/DD services.
- Network with other families who share your experiences and concerns.
- Use your lived experience to impact the future of I/DD services provided in Georgia.
- Sept 11, Mansour Center - Marietta 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Sept 17: Busbee Conference Center at Gwinnett Tech, Lawrenceville 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Sept 23: Macon 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Sept 25: Savannah 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Oct 11: Online Forum Noon - 1pm
Division of Developmental Disabilities