GCDD Announces New NoFA/RFP for Advocacy Days Event Planner
Advocacy Days Event Planner
The Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities is requesting proposals from individuals or organizations to plan and manage logistics for our advocacy events, known as Advocacy Days.
Applications for this grant will be accepted from July 16 through August 20, 2018. View grant details by clicking on the Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities Notices subheading on the DD Suite homepage at https://www.ddsuite.org/
The Applicants’ Conference was held on August 7, 2018.
- Please click here to view the transcript of the Applicants’ Conference.
- Please click here to view the Power Point presentation.
Schedule of Events
- August 8, 2018 Deadline for written Questions by 11:59 PM
- August 8, 2018 Deadline for written requests for Accommodation by 11:59 PM
- August 13, 2018 Answers to written questions posted on GCDD website
- August 20, 2018 Applications Due in DD Suite by 11:59 PM
- August 21-24, 2018 Application Review by Operations and Contracts Director
- August 27 - 31, 2018 Selection Committee conducts first review and Selects finalists
- September 4- 13, 2018 Selection Committee interviews finalists
- September 17, 2018 Notice of Intent to Award posted on Website
- September 17- 21 Contract Negotiations with assigned program staff
- September 24-28, 2018 Complete Contract process (Signatures)
- October 1, 2018 Work Begins (or later)