Quitman, Brooks County Georgia Home of the Camelia, and the home of James Pierpont, the author of Jingle Bells The Arc of Brooks County, Hosts Attendance, 20 people Transportation Straw Poll: 20 Yes 0 No Quitman Listening Tour Meeting It was hard to start talking before...
Sunnydale Service Center Ocilla Georgia, amidst cotton fields 33 in attendance Transportation Straw Poll: 16 YES 0 NO First, about the cotton. The Sunnydale Service center is surrounded by cotton fields in various stages of ripening and harvesting. The fields that have been cleaned have...
More Articles ...
- Unlock the Doors to Real Communities Listening Tour- Macon
- Media Tour of Hospital Shows People With Developmental Disabilities Working
- Public Forum in Gainesville to Discuss Developmental Disabilities
- A Public Awareness Video Series, "Voices Beyond the Mirror" - Part 1
- Listening Tour - Gainesville
- A Public Awareness Video Series, "Voices Beyond the Mirror" - Part 2
- Unlock the Doors to Real Communities Listening Tour - Summerville, near Rome, GA
- Feature Story in Fall MAD 2011- Annual Appreciation Ceremony Recognizes Those Who Make a Difference
- Feature Story in Fall MAD 2011- Integrated Employment Means Real Jobs and Real Wages
- Feature Story in Fall MAD 2011- Technology: Enabling Bright Futures