Disability Day at the Capitol
GCDD celebrated the 18th annual Disability Day at The Capitol on Feb. 18, 2016 in Downtown Atlanta. It was also announced that this would be the last Disability Day. We have been honored to have a strong disability and advocacy community join us for the past 18 years and advocate for inclusive and integrated communities. The following articles on past Disability Days celebrate 18 years of tradition and advocating for a better Georgia:
- 2016 Disability Day at the Capitol - Vote Disability
- 2016 Disability Day at the Capitol - The Disability Vote – Feel the Power!
- 2015 Disability Day: US Rep. John Lewis Shares A Message on Disability Day
- 2015 Disability Day: Fulfilling the Promise of the ADA
- Disability Day: 2,500 Advocate for Jobs at 16th Annual GCDD Disability Day at the Capitol
- GCDD's 16th Disability Day at the Capitol