Public Input for GCDD's Five Year Plan
Participate in the development of the next GCDD 5-year strategic plan by completing our online survey now and attending a local public forum scheduled through the end of September.
Your feedback, comments and suggestions will be used to better define community expectations regarding our programs, services and activities. The online survey includes a series of multiple choice questions and opportunities to submit more detailed information. It should take no longer than 10 – 12 minutes to complete. Click here to take the survey.
In order to encourage more participation and provide greater flexibility, the public forums have been scheduled in nine cities throughout the State during the evening hours of 6:00 – 8:00 pm, with the exception of Augusta, GA. Substantial time will be allotted for the mutual exchange of ideas and creative discussion.
A complete schedule of the public forums is listed below, and please complete the form below to register:
- DALTON – August 31 at Eastbrook Middle School, 1382 Eastbrook Dr., SE Dalton, GA 30721
- GAINESVILLE – September 1 at Lanier Career Charter Academy, 2723 Tumbling Creek Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504
- ATLANTA – September 2 Woodland High School, 800 North Mosely Dr., Stockbridge, GA 30281
- MACON – September 8 at Hilton Garden Inn Macon/Mercer University, 1220 Stadium Dr, Macon, GA 31204
- ALBANY – September 9 at the Albany ARC, 3005 Old Dawson Rd., Albany, GA 31721
- COLUMBUS – September 10 at Columbus State University, Magnolia Room, 4225 University Ave, Columbus, GA 31907
- ATLANTA – September 18 at Parent to Parent of Georgia, 3805 Presidential Parkway, #207, Atlanta, GA 30340 (presented in Spanish)
- ATHENS – September 24 at UGA Continuing Education Center, 1197 S Lumpkin St, Athens, GA 30605
- SAVANNAH – September 28 at the Savannah Civic Center, 301 W Oglethorpe Ave, Savannah, GA 31401
- *AUGUSTA – September 29 at the Augusta Richmond County Library, 823 Telfair St, Augusta, GA 30901 from 5:30 - 7:30 PM*
- ATLANTA – September 30 the Loudermilk Center, 40 Courtland St., NE, Atlanta, GA 30303